Seems like a pretty straight forward response to the prompt.
Guys, you really want to get into these prompts.
1. Don Charisma – “Criticism is the breakfast of champions”. The original quote should read “Feedback is the breakfast of champions”. I think Ken Blanchard said this.
2. Public eye – I wonder what percentage of public figures actually get to relax in general. There is always someone watching, waiting for an excuse to form an opinion. How do you filter these out? I would presume that for every insult there should be many compliments and unless you are doing something seriously wrong, it should be pretty straight forward to shrug the insults off. I could not comprehend being bombarded with insults and not getting any compliments. That would be an ultimate cause for sadness.
3. Bible Quote – For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
4. Showing off – A formidable sign of weakness, need to be funny, need to fit in or need to cover personal issues by focusing on someone else and what they do.
5. Developmental issues – Not enough hugs as a kid, broken home maybe bullied as a child. Generally we find ourselves in a fatherless nation, kids are not being brought up with guidance on how to properly use their emotions.
6. Just plain asshole – No words