A concept often used in Christian circles, suggesting that sickness and early death has no place in one’s body. What a fantastic Idea!
1. of or pertaining to a god, especially the Supreme Being.
2. addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred: divine worship.
3. proceeding from God or a god: divine laws.
4. godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity.
5. heavenly; celestial: the divine kingdom.
1. the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
2. soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment: to have one’s health; to lose one’s health.
3. a polite or complimentary wish for a person’s health, happiness, etc., especially as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
4. vigor; vitality: economic health.
Based on these definitions it is safe to suggest that Divine Health simply means God like soundness, vigor and vitality.